Friday 13 August 2010

Challenge 31 - Angels and Fairies

We were treated to some fabulous creations for our 'Through The Window' challenge and once again were very impressed at the high standard of entries being submitted. Understandably given the time of year, where holidays and family fun affects craft-time for us all, the participation numbers are lower than usual but that makes us even more appreciative of everyone who found time to join in with us. Thank you all.
We have a bit of housekeeping to do before we move on to our next challenge and are delighted to announce that this month's lucky random winner of the super stamp set is none other than last month's Guest Designer
WhooHoo ... Congratulations Debs!
Please e-mail your snail mail details to us at bahbahhumbug@yahoo.co.uk within 4 days and we will arrange to send your prize out.
Soooooo no doubt you're all keen to know what topic we have in store for you this week?
Your clues are
... floaty and fragile
... sweetness and innocence
... wings and halos
Naaaaaaaah ... It's not us 3 Bah Humbuggers ... although we do fit the criteria ... well some of us do LOL.
What we are actually looking for is
Angels and Fairies
We know you'll have a multitude of awesome Christmas Angels with shiny halos and fabulous Christmas Fairies with sparkly wings hiding in your craft boxes. We want you to lift them gently from the dark drawers, unfurl their beautiful wings and let them shine on your projects this week.
If your halo is choking your creative juices or you're looking for a sprinkle of fairy inspiration, check out our project details by clicking our names below.
The deadline for this challenge is
12 noon (UK time)
Thursday 19th August 2010
You are free to create whatever you like ... it doesn't have to be a card ... in fact, show us as many different projects as you want to share.
Just remember ... have fun and don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project in our comment box so we can come and admire your creativity.

Ann, Irene, Max
xxx

33 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo thank you so much for picking me. I was just checking what this week's challenge was before heading off for work and couldn't believe my eyes. Yayyyy I'll email you straight away. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Debs!! Fab challenge again ladies - I love the theme, hopefully my new sweet pea stamps will arrive in time for my entry:-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again you have come up trumps with a great challenge - please pop over to my blog to see what I have done this week - card is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val, from Aquarias has made a card but when I went to accept it, the post disaappeared. Stange happenings in blogland.

    Here is the link
    http://aquarius-aquariusblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-card-for-two-challenges.html

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear my card disappeared - as you say strange things happen in blogland indeed.  Here it is again hopefully it will stay around this time

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great challenge. here is my offering this week. Tess x

    http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/08/angel.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Managed to do a quick card tonight for this week's challenge. Hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Dt cards and thank you for the challenge.

    http://pinksandlilacs.blogspot.com/search/label/Bah%20Humbug

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely cards Ladies :D Here is my card XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another week and another challange, gosh how my christmas cards are mounting up.
    Here is my card for this week.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. a great theme to work with this week! you can see my card here
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great challenge, and the cards from the DT are quite exquisite. Hugs Rita xxx
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the DT cards, all are great.
    Here is my Christmas Fairy, I had fun with her.
    my card is here: http://cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my entry for you this week.

    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherished-teddy-christmas-angel-card.html

    Thank you!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great challenge and some great DT cards. You can find my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely theme this week. Will be missing next week and perhaps one after.
    http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/08/bah-humbug-31-angels-and-fairies.html

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards from the DT. Here is my card for this weeks Angel challenge. X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not sure if my fairy will count as she isn't christmasy, but I just thought I'd enter anyhow.
    Love the DT cards.
    My card is here
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You 3 girls are a perfect combo, talent and ingenuity all rolled together. You just keep wowing us.
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous and inspiring cards again ladies. My little effort is :-

    http://kraftykoolkat.blogspot.com/2010/08/abc-christmas-challenge17-bah-humbug.html

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here is my entry: http://annescardchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/08/christmas-angel.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous DT cards! Here is my card for this week's challenge.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely challenge, thank you ladies! Here's my entry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. My entry ...

    http://desireeh1.blogspot.com/2010/08/best-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Here's mine for this week. Hugz

    http://wicked-designs.blogspot.com/2010/08/bh-cs-tpe-ww.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the inspiration ladies, I've added this card to my ever growing stash of Christmas cards
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A great challenge.

    Here is my entry

    http://thesparklyfairy.blogspot.com/2010/08/bah-humbug-challenge-angels-and-fairies.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. You've done it again, ladies! Gorgeous cards.
    Here's mine.

    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  29. As ever the DT cards and theme for this weeks challenge is superb :-)
    My finished card can be found Here

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete