Friday 24 June 2011

Challenge 25 Penguins...

In true British Summertime tradition, the rain has been lashing down in perfect time for Wimbledon but we Humbuggers haven't had time to loll around scoffing strawberries and cream or sipping pink champagne.   
Oh NO SIRREE ... we've been far too busy making sure we were prepared for this week's challenge after being MIA last week, but when we did "Feel a little P-Peckish" we were more inclined to "P-P-P-Pick up a Penguin!"   Those who recognise this TV jingle shouldn't worry about us spoiling our svelte figures though because this is the theme for our Bah! Humbug! Challenge this week and the only penguins we've been picking up haven't been of the chocolate biscuit variety ... unfortunately LOL.  Christine and Wendy have, not surprisingly, come up trumps again, producing fabulous cards to share with us and we'd like to thank them both for being such wonderful Guest Designers this month.  Sadly this is their final week in the spotlight here at Humbug Hall ... *SIGH* ... we will really miss having them around the place but have thoroughly enjoyed their visit and plan to hang their portraits in our Rogues  ... ermmm ... Guest Gallery in the Grand Hall alongside all our previous Guest Designers.
If you'd like to know more details about this week's DT projects, or just want to leave some love for Ann, Max, Christine and Wendy,  please click on the links above each image to visit our personal blogs.  We always appreciate your comments and opinions.
Ann - Just for Fun


Christine - Ladylace Crafting Space


Wendy - Crafting Purple Crazy

Max - Max's Craft Creations


*********************
The deadline for this challenge is 
12 noon (UK time)
Thursday 29th June 2011
 *********************
You are free to create whatever you like ... it doesn't have to be a card ... in fact, show us as many different Christmas Projects as you want to share.  
Just remember ... have fun and don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project in our comment box so we can come and admire your creativity.

32 comments:

  1. Hope everyone at Humbug Hall is back to normal (whatever that is!!)
    Thanks for a nice easy challenge this week and I hope you like my fluffy young penguins - they are here

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANother great challenge ladies...here is my card for this week...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so long since I entered your challenges but hopefully this will kickstart me off again. You can find my card here

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love penguins, I've made two cards and they're here:
    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/two-of-kind.html
    Great samples ladies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo - Penguins are just soooooo cute aren't they?
    here’s my entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't have a lot to work with here, but i came up with something and you'll find it here
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's mine for this week.

    http://jocelyn-april.blogspot.com/2011/06/bah-humbug-25-penguins.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    love penguins here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  9. had a few ideas but went with subtle penguin in the end HERE. hope you are all well ladies. great cards again folks. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the penguins!

    My card is here:

    http://craftinghelen.blogspot.com/2011/06/fun-in-snow.html

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Nice theme you picked up. I like penguins. Here how they look on my card:
    http://didiustvarja.blogspot.com/2011/06/zima-v-roza-barvi-pink-winter.html

    Dijana

    ReplyDelete
  12. My card is here :o)
    http://nmcardcreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/penguins.html

    NikkiByrne

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got some cute Penguin Pandemonium going on here girls, I think I'll add mine:
    Here's My Penguins

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's mine, http://stamping-mad.blogspot.com/2011/06/pingu.html

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh...I love penguins!
    Fab DT cards!
    Helen x

    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous challenge ladies, love this one. Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well ladies so glad that you're back on such great form this week. Fantastic DT samples as usual. You can find my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Penguins this week ladies. Here is my card

    http://colleenscardcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there Kate suggested my card would suit this challenge so if you would like to check it out on my post here ..
    http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/2011/06/less-is-more-sketch-challenge.html

    Such beautiful cards from your DT members .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Ladies Not been around for past few challenges been busy making contact with my brother who dint no anything about me and we are both in our 40

    here is my card

    hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  21. finally I have managed to do a challenge - was getting bad withdrawal symptoms! Here the penguins are - though was tempted to just scan a Penguin choc bar....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi everyone fantastic cards. Sorry not got around to see anyone. Only just managed to post this. My computer and mouse are playing up. My card is at www.themessycraftroom.blogspot.com
    Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here is my card! http://www.inkedupandreadytoplay.com/2011/06/let-it-snow-trying-to-think-cold-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous creations, ladies! I love penguins and have this lovely stamp that I used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Here is my card, the penguin theme was great, thoroughly enjoyed it :)

    http://florafinity.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-ppp-penguin-challenge-at-bah-humbug.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww, aren't they cuties! Great job, gals! My card this week is HERE xxD

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another week another effort. I'm back at work after my dog sitting break .& I'm tired :(

    Janet


    PS here it is http://2pdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-quiet-around-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love everyone's penguins. Here's mine:

    http://celticcrafters.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Here is my card, just in time. I hope you are enjoying Wimbledon and all the wonderfulness of this time of year. It is getting tough to make Christmas cards and think about Penguins when the weather is roasting outside.

    http://ksdcreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/bah-humbug-penguin-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Here's mine , sorry it's a bit late, blogger was playing up & wouldn't let me post. Apparently it's a bad request lol! Anyway I have used a different browser to do this so here I am.

    Fab DT cards folks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Did you get my post? Now I'm worried I didn't hit the right buttons.

    ReplyDelete