Friday 5 August 2011

Challenge 31 ... White on White

It's now August and we've already passed the halfway mark with our 2011 challenges - UNBELIEVEABLE!  
We Humbuggers are chuffed to bits that Bah! Humbug! has developed so many loyal followers who join us every week and willingly share their ideas with everyone.  We really appreciate your enthusiasm for our challenges and thoroughly enjoy checking out all your fabulous projects.   We'd love to leave a message for everyone that we visit, but during busy holiday periods, family life has to take priority and unfortunately, sometimes there are simply not enough hours, although we do view every challenge entry.   We'd like to thank you all for understanding our situation and for your continued support of our challenges despite our occasional neglect.

As this is the first challenge of a new month, we are pleased to have a prize on offer and have decided to go with something a little bit different this time.
Wanna' looksee?
Just imagine how you could let your creativity run riot with this snowflake mobile and, once decorated, it will look absolutely stunning.   What a super Christmas craft project for one lucky random entry to this week's challenge ... which is
White on White
Should you need a little inspiration, check out our DT projects below.  You will immediately notice that we have 2 brand new Guest Designers joining us for August so please extend a warm Bah! Humbug! welcome to
Donna - Popsicle Toes
Tracy - Scrapcat Scribbles
We can guarantee that their debut projects are going to knock your cotton-pickin' socks off!   Ours are currently dangling from the chandelier at Humbug Hall and we'll have to rescue them fairly soon or we'll be suffering cold Humbugger tootsies ... might need a couple of glasses of something strong and red to make the climb first though lol!  
For more details about this week's DT projects, or if you just want to leave some love for Ann, Max, Donna and Tracy,  please click on the links above each image to visit our personal blogs.  We always really appreciate any comments or opinions you may have.
Max - Max's Craft Creations
 
Donna - Popsicle Toes

Tracy - Scrapcat Scribbles

Ann - 'Just for Fun' 
*********************
The deadline for this challenge is 
12 noon (UK time)
Thursday 18th August 2011
whoops the Humbug Hall poltergeist has been up to his tricks again!apologies all round the closing date was today (11th August) but if you still have a card to show us please feel free to add it up to the 18th
 *********************
You are free to create whatever you like ... it doesn't have to be a card ... in fact, show us as many different Christmas Projects as you want to share.  
Just remember ... have fun and don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project in our comment box so we can come and admire your creativity.

52 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT cards ladies and a lovely theme.
    Think I'm going to have time off the decorating (which has turned into a mammoth task) and join in this week!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to this months guest design team members, you'll have a ball! I know I did!

    Lovely challenge and super examples this week.

    I have an extremely busy weekend planned so won't be able to join this challenge till Monday - but I shall be PLANNING my card nonetheless!!!

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the DT Cards girls they are fab. Here is my entry http://bluesummerhousedesign.blogspot.com/2011/08/santas-list-dt-card.html love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to this months guest designers.
    Fabulous cards from all the DT's.
    Super challenges once again, I have been a bit neglectful since my GDT spot but will do my best to join in, especially this week.
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous samples girls, I love WOW.
    My entry is here

    Thanks for looking
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://ajecreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/white-on-white-is-christmas-theme.html

    Great designs guys thanks Welcome to Donna & Tracey xxx. My link is above. Happy Christmas xxxx lol Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love Donnas white on white work and thought I'd pop over to get inspired by the other DT. LOVING it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great challenge and would love to join in this week but am going camping!!! The weather looks awful.
    Thanks to the DT for the lovely examples...I shall bear them in mind for a later date :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big welcome to this months Dt team your cards are wonderful ladies. Will be joining you later when I can get cahance to play. Hugs xChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DT cards, as always, and I managed to get in really quickly this week.
    my card is here
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL cards, ladies! When I saw Donna's card on her blog I just had to play along.

    http://bellabugcreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/bah-humbug-white-on-white.html

    One of these days I'll figure out how to do this link thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great DT cards here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous DT cards this week. Went to comment but not on the blogs yet!! Love making WOW cards. Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some great DT cards as usual and a lovely theme for the season - mine can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic cards from the team - love white on white - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning DT cards! There are a few WOW challenges around blogland this week.

    Here's mine

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards again this week from the DT....this is my card for this week challenge.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ladies
    My card is here
    Lovely theme this week
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning DT cards - great challenge...I love all white Chrimbo cards!
    Helen x

    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great challenge to tempt me out! My card is
    http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/08/bah-humbug-32-white-on-white.html

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello there ladies. Hope you are all well! welcome to your GDT what fabulous white cards from you all. Here is my white on white card. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabby inspiration.

    and here's my card

    http://whisperscards.blogspot.com/2011/08/gazing-shepherd.html

    Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous DT cards! I love the white on white theme. Here's mine:
    http://celticcrafters.blogspot.com/2011/08/challenge-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just beautiful, love them all! Any one else have trouble photo-ing a white card, lol!!!?

    Here's my card.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love, love, love them all!
    Marie
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cards DT, did WOW mean no colour? If it did...woops, my pens were in action! Jx

    http://stamping-mad.blogspot.com/2011/08/royal-greetings.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely love this challenge - it's so elegant and I'm thinking of making some more! Great DT cards as usual. You can find my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous challenge, I love white on white creations and the DT have done an amzing job with their examples. Here is my card/gift box.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely DT cards my entry is here
    http://cardmakingmazza.blogspot.com/2011/08/2nd-christmas-card-of-2011.html#comments
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning DT creations!

    Here's my entry:

    http://violetscorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/white-on-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. I did it! I finally entered here. I have been wanting to do this challenge for a while.

    http://chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com/2011/08/bah-humbug-white-on-white-on-white-on.html

    Thanks for a fun night in my scrap room! x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi everyone - thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration, and my card is
    HERE. At least I hope it's here!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely dt cards again this week - and they are all good photos! mine is here, and not so good.....

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi there love the DT cards ladies, my offering is at:

    http://purple-crazy.blogspot.com/2011/08/white-on-white-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh wow ladies, stunning DT creations.
    Here's my entry
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful DT cards as always Ladies, your can find my entry here

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful Inspirations Ladies!!!

    My entry:
    http://justbecozoflove.blogspot.com/2011/08/challenge-28.html

    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely cards ladies, I did find this week's a bit challenging, but finally came up with this card.

    http://colleenscardcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. ma premiere participationa votre challenge, j'ai admiré les créations de la DT, trop superbes, merci pour ce challenge
    http://monptitmonde-ch.blogspot.com/2011/08/white-christmas-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi ladies loved this challenge. My card is here
    Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful projects, ladies! Love the challenge this week. Well, my son's wedding was almost two weeks ago and was amazing. Now I am getting back to my favorite challenges, especially Bah!Humbug! With a white on white challenge I just had to jump in. So, my project is here.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous cards girls. Now this was a challenge - I can't do WOW but here's my attempt:
    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.com/2011/08/wow.html

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Totally Stunning DT Cards .. I so enjoyed the challenge, it is my 1st time of ever making a 'White on White' card.
    My card can be seen Here
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Ladies, First time I've done this White on White but something I always meant to try!!

    Here it is!

    Love the inspiration, totally gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm afraid I'm too late, but I wanted to show my card anyway. You can find it at http://marianne-cards-n-stuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/all-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Sorry. I've had to republish my blog page. The correct address is http://marianne-cards-n-stuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/all-white_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. I thought I'd missed this WoW challenge but see the deadline's NEXT Thursday (18th) ..... is that right? GR8 if it is as I should get the chance to play catch up tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a great challenge, I love white on white. For some crazy reason this card was a true challenge (it shouldn't have been I was just having one of those days!).
    http://thecraftyelfworkshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. A bit late but here's mine

    http://jocelyn-april.blogspot.com/2011/08/bah-humbug-white-on-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  50. A bit late but here's mine http://ukaminaprisvechah.blogspot.com/2011/08/easel-card-white-on-white.html

    ReplyDelete