Friday 24 September 2010

Challenge 37 - Stars...

It's hard to believe that we are now almost 3/4 of the way through the year and rapidly heading towards our final batch of Bah Humbug Challenges for 2010.  We've still got a few to go between now and our last challenge at the end of November, so don't worry just yet AND the good news is that we've had such a blast this year ... with the most incredible support from everyone ... we plan to do it all over again in 2011!   
YAY!!  Whoop! Whoop!
Our Special Loyalty Prize Draw, (details in the sidebar), will take place on Friday 3rd December and you need to have completed 30 or more challenges during 2010 to be in with a chance.  So the question is ..."Can you do it?"  9 ladies have qualified already which is absolutely amazing and we can't wait to see how many more will join them over the final few weeks.   So let's start another challenge and get you one step closer shall we?
This week, we'd like your Christmas project/design to include 
STARS 
... and as you've all proven yourselves to be 'stars' ...  this should be an easy one.  We are joined, sadly for the last time this month, by our Guest Designer Anne who has once again done us all very proud, displaying an absolute galaxy of stars in her card.  Details of all the DT examples can be found by clicking on the names to visit our personal blogs and we hope you will find something to get your creativity 'twinkling' this week.



The deadline for this challenge is

12 noon (UK time)
Thursday 30th September 2010

You are free to create whatever you like ... it doesn't have to be a card ... in fact, show us as many different Christmas projects as you want to share.
Just remember ... have fun and don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project in our comment box so we can come and admire your creativity.

Ann, Irene, Max
xxx

40 comments:

  1. Ooh a nice and easy one this week. DT cards look fab. I am just off out to work but will leave comments later. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls your cards are all stunnning!will have to find time to join in now my shoulder is getting slowly better,
    love n hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stars eh? How hard can THAT be?

    Lovely cards from the fabby DT to inspire us too.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/09/christmas-star.html

    Working on the KISS principle this week. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ladies, fabby cards, and a great theme for thsi week, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great challenge and after a search I managed to find some stars - my card is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased to hear that the girls on carrying on their Bah humbug challenge for 2011. Here is my entry for this weeks challenge. Lovely DT cards this week too.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards from the DT. pleased that you are continuing in 2011. here is my starry card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely DT work this week as always. Here’s mine Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you like mine you can find it here http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/stars-at-christmas.html

    sorry missed so many ladies must try harder. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty DT Cards. :)


    Here is My Card.
    ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Gorgeous DT cards mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challenge. I hope this can qualify as stars. If not just remove it.. :)
    http://rhondagale.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-7-daisy-doodles-7-day-1-showcase.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby challenge, as i love Stars so much and it also gave me a chance to use my CB folder, thanks, Luv Sam x

    http://whisperscards.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-purple-cutie.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the challenge. Here's my entry:
    http://jljdesignscraftingblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/two-cards-too-late.html

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge and fab DT cards. My card is here

    Thanks for looking :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this week's challenge! Here's my take on it: http://playingwithpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/09/green-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Firt time on this challenge, do we just link our card to the comment? Hope so - so here's my link. Great challenge, Jx

    http://stamping-mad.blogspot.com/2010/09/white-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not sure where last post went - so here's a 2nd link, Jx

    http://stamping-mad.blogspot.com/2010/09/white-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here's mine http://justsoducky.blogspot.com/2010/09/bold-bright-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yet another great challenge girls - my Christmas card stash is certainly growing and I am delighted you see you will be continuing with these challenges next year. My Christmas card making has never been so painless!!! lol You can find my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely theme & gorgeous DT cards!
    Helen x

    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab theme and the DT cards are gorgeous :-)
    i don't have many stars ,, but you can see my card here :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry I'm a bit late this week. We have been decorating the dining room and I have only just been able to put all my craft stuff back. You can find my card here

    ReplyDelete
  25. In case my previous post has got lost in cyber space due to 'service error' Here is the entry info. again
    My 'star box' can be found
    Here

    Another Fab. challenge and another week of truly wonderful DT cards

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another challenging post

    My card is here

    http://bitsandpiecec.blogspot.com/2010/09/fosty-and-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for the challenge - this is my first one with this site.

    Here is my submission:
    http://scrap-pix.blogspot.com/2010/09/be-your-own-star.html
    AmyS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Woo-Hoo!! Made it this time girls!! Lovely DT samples, you'll find mine here

    Thanks for looking
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super DT cards Ladies, pleased to read you are having the challenge again in 2011. You can find my card here

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sorry posting didn't link

    card here

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Ladies, just uploaded my card on to my blog, great challenge. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm really into Christmas and glad to have another go at your weekly challenges. "Here is my entry"

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards, ladies! So happy to hear you'll be back in 2011. I've been having such a ball with you! Now let's see if I can link up my card without screwing it up. It's HERE xxD

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm so excited that you've decided to do this again in the new year, Yay!I gave you some kudos in my post.
    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete