Friday 16 September 2011

Challenge 37 ... Flourishes/Swirls ...

Wishing a Happy Friday to you all and why wouldn't you be happy when you know that every Friday brings a new Bah! Humbug! Challenge?  Before moving onto this week's theme, I thought you'd be pleased to hear that our Guest Designer Barbs is doing a grand job dealing with 'the scuttlers' while Ann's away.  In fact, she's doing so well we may have to consider promoting her to "Executive Chief Spider-Catcher Extaordinaire!"   
It must be said that they have left behind some beautiful webs, so rather than waste them, I thought it would be a good idea to make use of them by spraying them silver and gold and - VOILA!   Humbug Hall is magically decorated ready for Halloween with no effort whatsoever ... and, more importantly,  it was much more fun than doing the dusting - tee hee.  GENIUS!  What was not quite so GENIUS is that I forgot to tape paper behind them before spraying - WHOOPSIES!  - hmmmmm ... I predict some time on the naughty step when Ann finds out.
Ah well let's not worry about that for now but focus on this week's challenge theme instead which is

Flourishes and Swirls
Christmas simply wouldn't be Christmas without a few of these and Barb and I have examples which will hopefully inspire you to play along.  Just click the links below to visit our DT personal blogs to find out how we created them or if you'd like to leave us a message, we always really appreciate your comments and opinions.
Max - Max's Craft Creations

Barb - Made For Keeps

*********************
The deadline for this challenge is 
12 noon (UK time)
Thursday 22nd September 2011
 *********************
You are free to create whatever you like ... it doesn't have to be a card ... in fact, show us as many different Christmas Projects as you want to share.  
Just remember ... have fun and don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project in our comment box so we can come and admire your creativity.  We may not always manage to comment but we do visit everyone who joins in our challenges.

43 comments:

  1. fab dt projects ,inspirational
    your linky has gone awol so
    here is my card
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DT crafting - had to smile because this is the theme for my CHNC 37 this week - only until tonight, of course x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards ladies, I love the embossing on the mirri card, my card is here
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girls super gorgeous cards. Will see you later have a great weekend. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls! Thanks for the challenge - first one this year for me! here is the link:

    http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2011/09/christmas-swirls.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Max, thanks for the promotion! I haven't seen any spiders here at "Wibel's Web" this week, either. Must have scared them away with that 10-foot pole! Love the idea of spraying the webs, though! I love your shiny cards! Gotta try that folding style. Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi All

    Lovely challenge!

    You can find mine here

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ladies, Hope you are all keeping well! Here is my card for this weeks challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOh ladies, such gorgeous inspiration! Will be putting my thinking cap on. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can find my swirls and flourish card here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super challenge, great DT cards as always. You can find my entry here

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Girls great inspiration! Here is my card
    Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great challenge ladies and of course DT cards....here is my card for this week.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great challenge and DT samples. You can find my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your sample cards girls - love flourishes and swirls too! Mine is here

    thanks for looking
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I can't take part in this weeks challenge, nor last week either. My daughter is quite ill so I'm looking after her and the grandchildren, last week and this week too. I've just popped on here to look at all the lovely cards. Great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous samples girls, mine is here:

    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/christmas-sweet-treats.html

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mr Linky has disappeared. You can find my card here: http://deesdesigns.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/christmas-wishes-2/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great challenge again girls!

    Here is mine http://alifewellcrafted-jill.blogspot.com/2011/09/birdhouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. encore un fabuleux challenge, merci de nous le proposer, voici ma carte:http://monptitmonde-ch.blogspot.com/2011/09/en-violet-et-noir.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've had some trouble getting my comment to show... so let's see... You'll find my card here: http://knackeredgrouse.wordpress.com/2011/09/19/dreifach-threesome/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello!
    For some period of time following your blog. This week I decided to participate myself.
    Great challenge again girls!
    Here is my card.
    Marika, Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous DT cards!
    Here's mine:
    http://celticcrafters.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yea! for once I'm not last minute! You can find my card HERE. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Humbuggers. Fab cards as usual. You can find mine here Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely cards Ladies. Just love swirls. My entry is on my blog. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous DT inspiration and great challenge :)

    My card:

    http://xxxtglxxx.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-promarkers-dt-card-numbers.html

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I keep getting told I im not registered to comment here, so heres hoping it comes up this time

    here is my entry to another fab challenge

    http://annescraftspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful DT cards ladies...really love the embossing on mirror card!
    Helen x

    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the cards Ladies, here is mine for this week. I will be away for a couple of weeks, so look forward to catching up with all the creations when I get back!

    http://colleenscardcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hope its ok to add another card girls! love your challenge here is my 2nd card

    Heres my cards hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful DT cards!

    Thanks for a great challenge ... Here's mine

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the DT cards! Here's mine.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  35. lovely dt cards again this week -  mine are  here,and here -  just made it this week

    ReplyDelete
  36. Found another reindeer:

    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/christmas-card-club_25.html

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  37. good morning ladies - just squeaking in again before the deadline! This is my card

    ReplyDelete