Friday 30 September 2011

Challenge 39 ... Nativity ...


"Thirty Days Hath September ..." 
...so you wouldn't need to be Einstein to know that we've reached the end of another month of challenges.
But before we step into October, we've got the pleasure of our Guest Designer Barb's company for one final fling before she packs her bags and leaves Humbug Hall.   We were lucky that she was here for 5 wonderful weeks and we'd like to thank her for sharing some fantastic projects with us all during that time.  Not to mention what a dynamic demon she was when wielding the spider-catcher - special thanks from Max for an excellent job well done!   Of course we're really sorry that she has to go but reckon she has more than earned a wee rest after working so hard ... besides we need to get the room ready for next month's victim ... errr ...  prisoner ... ahem ... Guest Designer lol.
If you've played along with us every week since January, you should have a luvverly-jubberly collection of Christmas cards by now.  Even those who've only recently joined us still have time to get organised and avoid any frantic last minute panic, trying to make enough cards for those special friends and relations. We can help by providing you with inspiration and this week we thought we'd tempt you all with our ideas following the theme of
Nativity
When you see our projects it becomes apparent that we must've all been on the same wavelength ... either that or were all working together lol!
No discussion took place beforehand and yet somehow ... incredibly ... we all turned out results that .......... well take a look for yourselves below.
    How weird is that?  If you'd like to know more details about this week's DT projects, or if you just want to leave some love for Ann,  Max and Barb, then click on the links to visit our personal blogs.  Your messages are always appreciated and we do our best to reply to everyone.  
*********************************
Ann - 'Just for Fun'
Barb - Made For Keeps
 Max - Max's Craft Creations
*********************
The deadline for this challenge is 
12 noon (UK time)
Thursday 6th October 2011
 *********************
You are free to create whatever you like ... it doesn't have to be a card ... in fact, show us as many different Christmas Projects as you want to share.  
Just remember ... have fun and don't forget to leave us a direct link to your project in our comment box so we can come and admire your creativity.

32 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, girls! That's some strong telepathy we had going on! I don't believe it! Great cards come from great minds, I guess! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ladies, thanks for this challenge. I have just the right inspiration to get back into creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards girls - great minds think alike eh?? lol Must have a look round to see what I've got to match this challenge. Ann; thanks for your comments, the Macmillan coffee morning was a huge success and we were inundated with people willing to get their purses out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just added my card to my blog, sorry there are no camels lol. You can find it here Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness just got in from work and just couldn't believe that somehow we've all done silhoutte type scenes - how weird is that?
    and camels too!!!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! My contribution is here
    http://wobblyjellie.blogspot.com/2011/10/nativity-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards!
    Here's mine:
    http://celticcrafters.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. More camels I'm afraid!

    You can see mine here

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. Here is my link http://kayc-thedaisychain.blogspot.com/2011/10/nativity.html Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi great cards. Didn't think I'd manage it. But thrown one together. It is here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ladies my card is here
    Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to see you keeping Christ in Christmas!
    Here is my card:
    http://karenismyangel.blogspot.com/2011/10/christmas-card-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work from the DT !
    Here is mine
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi girls,
    Wonderful creations by you all ! well done ..
    Here is my card http://saramar-dreamkeeper.blogspot.com/2011/10/nativity-scene.html
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards ladies, thanks for this challenge. I already have to move your ass and do something in this direction.
    Here is my entry.

    Marika, Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab challenge - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here is my card for the nativity theme.  Great DT cards for inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great inspiration girls, my card is here:

    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.com/2011/10/peace-on-earth.html

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous work, ladies! Bet you hate to see Barb leave Humbug Hall. And welcome back, Ann, we missd you terribly. Here's my offering for the week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't quite got myself back on track - a bit too much to distract me at the moment. Hopefully things will return to normal (or as normal as I can be)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards ladies - l see you all had the hump last week x I enjoyed using these stamps on my card, they have not been inked before x Susan x Here is my card
    http://susiestacey.blogspot.com/2011/10/bah-humbug-wk-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here's mine this week

    http://jocelyn-april.blogspot.com/2011/10/bah-humbug-nativity.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well I made it with just an hour to spare. here is my card. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really enjoyed this challenge ladies - when I'd managed to work out what to do!!! lol You can find my cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Was so looking forward to this challenge but life got challenging in another direction. So no card from me this week :(
    However...great cards ladies I enjoyed looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. good morning ladies - just squeaking in again before the deadline! This is my card
    sorry, originally added this to wrong post!

    ReplyDelete