Friday 12 March 2010

Challenge 9 - Cool Combos...

What amazing samples of stitching both faux and real we saw last week. Thank you all for sharing your amazing ideas with us and also for sticking to the master plan to make at least one Christmas card each week. We are all doing just great. Give yourselves a pat on the back and sneak another smug smile in too.
Now before we move on to our new challenge we need to announce the winner of the fabulous set of Hero Arts Stamps from our start of the month draw.

The winner for the month of March is...

Claire of Claire's Crafty Creations

Congratulations Claire . Please could you email us within the next four days to claim your prize. Everyone else, don't feel too disappointed there are plenty more prize months before the end of the year and you never know what Spot Prizes may fall out of our Santa sack in between.

Now on to our new challenge.
Hmmmmmmmmmm just when you thought the DT at Bah! Humbug! were softies and our challenges were all easy peasy - ha ha ha (evil laugh) - check out this week's challenge...

Cool Combos

Yes this week our challenge is to combine at least three of the themes from our previous challenges! So far we have covered...
  • recycling
  • new stash
  • glitter
  • baubles
  • holly
  • snowmen
  • trees
  • stitching
Can you use at least 3 of them on one Christmas card?
Are you up for it?
Can you combine them all? - at least one DT member has!!
Check out our samples for this week's challenge and if you would like to learn more about each card or maybe leave a comment on our individual blogs please click on our names to follow the links. We would love to hear from you.







The deadline for our challenge is

12 noon (UK time)
Thursday 18th March 2010


As always ... have fun and leave us a direct link so we can come and admire your creativity.

Ann, Irene, Max
xxx

35 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, its meeeeee!! Thanks you so much gang, I'll be going to work with a smile on my face this morning
    Fab cards from all of you again this week but what a challenge, I'll have to get my thinking cap on
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards girls, they are all fabulous!!! Will have to see what I can come up with!! love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't manage last week girls, but what a fab challenge this week - I've already got ideas buzzing round my head! Great samples too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Claire :-) Love the DT designs - they are flippin marvellous indeed :-)
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOhhh, you're getting REALLY challenging this week, eh? I gotta do better than LAST week! LOL Love the DT cards. Gonna go pop to your blogs to see the deets. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls,
    Here is my card
    I don't know if I've linked twice please ignore one post if I have!!
    love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Challenge.
    here's mine:
    http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2010/03/messy-snowman.html


    Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards ladies,mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having a great time!

    here's mine http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/03/two-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Ladies and great challenge, I hope this links ok.

    Heres Mine

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. My christmas card pile continues to grow....here is my card for this weeks challenge.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good challenge and great cards girls, mine can be found here

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challenges. It really helps to get the Christmas cards done without being in a panic at the end of the year.

    http://kellyskreativekorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-sense-of-humor.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely loved this one girls! You'll find it here

    Thanks for looking
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh how sneaky are you lot. I have managed to include 5 of the 8 including proper stitching this time (sent hubby up into the loft to get the machine down). You have made some fab DT cards again. Hugs Debs xx

    you can find my card here

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think with a bit of 'crafty licence' I may have used all eight of the previous themes - great challenge anyway thanks. You can see my card here

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of your cards. Here is my effort.
    http://janettescreativethoughts.blogspot.com/2010/03/snowy-scene.html
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-more-for-christmas.html mine ladies hope you like. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, just got my card finished, it is here
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK girls here is another one for you this week. Thanks for looking Love Cynthia x

    http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/winters-view.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got a few on my card, just can't seem to get out that sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, I did it again, sorry, here's my link-
    Here's my card
    Thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super challenge once again and great DT cards you can find mine here

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Here is my card
    I used Glitter, snowman and my new stash

    http://sherylscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-holidays.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. WooHoo! Used them ALL! Come see itHERE xxD

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards from the DT !
    My entry is Here
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  27. As I dive in under the wire, I just want to tell you lovely ladies that your creations are terrific! I'm so glad we have this challenge! It is helping me to keep on track for the next holiday season! My card is here.

    Barb Wibel

    ReplyDelete
  28. My entry is
    Here
    I didn't manage all 8 combo's but managed more than 3 I used
    Recycled
    Glitter
    Faux Stitching
    Holly
    New(ish) stash
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sorry I never managed to get in this week girls. Not been feeling too good. Will try and make two next week
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous cards... very inspirational...
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete